Sunday, November 29, 2015

Women's pov - Daqwan Moore

From what I heard from the three ladies, it made a huge impact on my thought of women and girls and how I looked at them to how I now look at women and girls. Leaving class that day, I promised to never ever watch a girl get disrespected by a man in front of me without saying anything to that person. Without a woman this world really is nothing. Men may think they are the supreme of the genders in this world, but in my eyes this is a woman's world. Our women do not revive the credit they deserve and in fact I am truly upset by this. The stories I heard were just a little stunning and I never really thought about things like the examples the ladies talked to us about. One example that really hit me the most was Ms. Sweenies, when she was basically robbed of a great oppurtunity and falsely accused of being a whore just because she was a woman with that great oppurtunity. I realize that not only other men/boys should really consider in being at least sexist as possible and showing the same amount of expecatation and thought of ability to women just as much as we have in men. Women rule the world, it's the things they're never recognized for the make it possible for the men to do what they do(if that's anything at all).

No comments:

Post a Comment