Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Men's blog

To my understanding of what happened today was that  attraction is this involuntary idea to subject. We are attracted to people and we have no control over  which gender or who this person we are attracted to. We have no control over whether we are attracted to men are females, the attraction just happens. Behavior is who we go out with, its who we let others think want gender we like.  Behavior  is unlike attraction, attraction you do. it have control over which gender or people you find attractive, but in behavior  you can make everyone think that you find a certain gender attractive. Being attracted to someone and behavior is totally different in that case, like if I am attracted to women that great, and if my behavior is that I am hanging out with women them people will think I'm straight. If I'm attracted to men but my heavier is that I am hanging out with women people will think I'm straight. Thats good but I will be living a lie and I will have to worry about my secret getting out, and I will be always watching what I say, and do so that my secret is safe. most people who live this life may have these same feeling and be scared to expose themselves  because of fear of what their family and friends may think of them, and fear of what they would do to them.  I have know this for a while but my thoughts got reinforced, that gay or straight  or even queen people are people with a story. Also I know from what I do that I have been in a spit where I have said something g Mena about gay people, or called someone a name, and now from today I have seen what happens, and how much courage and confidence it takes to do what they did today. Also I learned that their maybe a third term when we want to talk about sexual and gender. I think that the term queen is the third gender. We need a third gender for the people who do not fit in the standards we put into place the people who are a little feminine when they by society are not suppose to be. For the people who are a little masculine when society tells them is not allowed. If you were gay or queer would you come out in the open or hide? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment