Sunday, November 29, 2015

Class Discussion

The discussion was really powerful to me because we were actually able to sit down and actually speak to men that weren't straight and we were able to ask the questions that we probably have been wanting to ask for years. I know in my case I was able to ask questions that I always wondered in my mind. We were all more engaged in asking the questions than we were with the female panelist by far. This was a step forward because now we are starting to be able to talk and hear about what other people have been through in the case of them being gay, straight, or queer. This conversation was really good and everybody seemed engaged. Just like with our female panelists some of us had connections with some people on the panel so that just made the conversation even better and in a sense have more meaning because we have connections with that person already.

No comments:

Post a Comment