Monday, November 23, 2015

In class Discussion #2

Everytime we have an in class discussion with different types of people I seem to accept diversity even more then I have had already.  It felt kind of wierd to be talking to homosexual males who didn't appear to be homosexual at all.  I basically learned that It's not a matter of being confused, it's just a feeling or attraction you might say that one was born with. Before this discussion I would wonder how in the world are you born gay or just wake up and your all of sudden attracted to the same sex.  It just didn't make sense to me at all.  But when one of the speakers said that he asked his mother "well what made you wake up and say that you were attracted to males?" and it just dawned on me.  Homosexuality is not necessarily a chose.  It is for the most part something you're born with and can't really control that urge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment