Monday, November 16, 2015

Timelines

Looking through the timelines I noticed that my group and others shared many of the same events. We probably shared these events because it was probably seen as one of the important ideas towards this one race. Some differences I notice were that people were unorganized and they arranged their events not in the order as a whole, but as  in order of the one race they are talking about. The reasons for these similarities because mostly every group had a similar topic. The reasons for why they were different was probably because of the miscommunication or the laziness of a group. I noticed that some of the themes only involve a small part of the presentation. But the timelines was a wake up call about the history I am taught in my class. These timelines filled in some of the empty spaces that the history textbooks do not tell. The textbooks Do not tell us about what happened to the minority's in our nation. We as a nation are condition to believe history in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment