Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Color of Fear

One scene that stood out to me was the scene when the man brought up his daughter and told him imagine if people would say these things to your daughter such as "if you just work a little harder". This stood out to me because I feel as though the man wasn't affected by any of it until that line was said. Throughout the movie we see some peoples whole mentality change about the subject and they started to see things from a different perspective and started to try and understand things from the other side. When he mentioned that to the man he began to understand and we saw how he felt after that statement was made. His whole mentality about the situation. Also since I was actually able to experience the exercise when you stand chest to chest and look into each others eyes I know the feeling and emotion behind that exercise and the emotion that goes into it as well. This was a strong powerful film that I am glad that I watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment