Wednesday, November 25, 2015

sexuality class discussion

The class discussion was very interesting. I was not expecting that talk and it caught me by surprise, the discussion was weird. I was able to see the problems they face everyday with being gay. I was surprise to hear that they had it easy when it came to their families accepting them. In most cases I hear with homosexual people is that they have a hard time getting their families to accept them for the choice they have made. Homosexual have to go through struggles straight people do not have to go through, like if there is a convocation and gays are mention in it someone who has not come out will have to hear people talk bad about them to their face. Homosexual have been working for equality for all and they are now speaking out for each other slowly get accepted in society.      

No comments:

Post a Comment