Sunday, December 13, 2015

Transgender discussion

In the class period when the woman came in I initially felt weird and I started getting butterflies in my belly. I thought in my head I would offend her by the way I just looked at her. I learned a lot of stuff about how transgendered people go through they're life. A lot of people choose different ages to start  changing. Brianna changed when she turned 20 years old and that's when your life starts to change and when you really become an adult. It must have really been a huge jump for her. And it probably made her happy to be able to make her life much better to do what she wants. It must have been really weird around family and really weird around her closest friends. I don't understand why some people can't except her. And unlike most of us she has to be on a higher watch of people trying to harass or kill her. Even I  wouldn't be a transgender doesn't mean I should kill her because of what she wants to do. A question I have for her is if she feels comfortable can she tell if she has ever been threatened by someone because of who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment